Friday, March 27, 2009

Is That Amnesty International? I'm a prisoner in my bedroom







The strange but true side of sleep deprivation:



  • Watching at 1am as you send an lovely email to your traveling wife, and an Out of Office reply comes from the head of Amnesty International, South Africa, whose details are in my address book. Fortunately, the email was not too lascivious.

  • Having surreal semi-waking dreams as you nod off- One example from last night: I found myself waking up, saying to myself: “Did Frank Sinatra have a pet pig named ‘Loverman’?” What I wouldn’t give to remember the content of that dream.

    He didn’t. I googled it. Another weird thing to find yourself doing in the wee hours, googling ‘Frank Sinatra pig’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something! It can't be worse than what I have said. Note: Sometimes you have to press 'comment' twice. Stupid comments thingy.