Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Keep that elixir of youth away from me.


Lay around a lot today. Picked my nose and ate it. Scratched my scabs. Tried to draw on the lampshade with a pencil, and later, stabbed my brother with a fork and scratched a framed picture with the same fork. I screamed at bathtime, and refused to have a nap, until I fell asleep on the couch. Woke up. Vomited on the couch. Watched TV. Scratched my butt quite a lot, too. Cried, frequently. Was only happy when bribed with sweets.

My chickenpox blog, by Jonah, aged nearly three.

So you can see, when confronted with this, a Freaky Friday exchange is out of the question. Adults learn to do nasty bodily things in private, children have to do it in the open. I’m just glad you don’t have access to my webcam…

2 comments:

Say something! It can't be worse than what I have said. Note: Sometimes you have to press 'comment' twice. Stupid comments thingy.